We strive to ensure that our children:
- Have individualised learning plans suited to their preferred learning style and choice of language
- Develop language and literacy fluency (BSL and/or English)
- Develop numeracy skills
- Have access to a mainstream school environment, where appropriate, via our partnerships with other schools
- Reach their true potential in all areas of their development
- Develop social communication skills with deaf and hearing peers and adults
- Develop a positive self image and Deaf identity which prepares them for secondary education and adulthood.
We organise lots of extra curricula activities to benefit our pupils and you will information about these events across this site but here is a link to a SeeHear Programme about the SeeHear Programme about the Brass Instrument Workshop that took place. You can also see photos of our pupils having fun playing the instruments in our Gallery.
This is a beautiful song, which some of our pupils were asked to sign along to – “Your Love by Naomi Roper“.